Thursday, September 15, 2022

Mom's Recipe for Fall Cookies

When the calendar says Fall, my pumpkin game is on. It's my favorite season for so many reasons. The gorgeous colors of the trees, the apples and pumpkins, and fall baking.  I'm proudly sharing my Mom's pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. I still remember the first time she made these and they have been my favorite cookie for Fall ever since. 

You will blend the following together in a bowl, scoop with an ice cream scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets a couple of inches apart and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  It fills your home with the best aroma while baking.

Assemble and mix the following:

4 cups unsifted all purpose flour
2 cups quick or old fashioned oats, uncooked
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups softened butter
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can solid pumpkin puree
1 cup semi sweet morsels











lake house lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS