Thursday, September 8, 2022

Outlandish Bloody Mary's


Photos and Ideas on martinidiva.  You must check this out!

If you read my blog, you know I love a good Bloody Mary on weekends. And when I find a "make your own bloody bar bar" my day is made! But check these photos out.  Seriously, a melt in your mouth cheeseburger on a skewer IN the Bloody Mary! You have my attention.

Gone are the days of simple tomato juice, vodka and a few spices. Today you expect your Bloody Mary to be a salad in a glass, or possibly your full meal in your glass, followed by a pint size beer chaser. Try using V-8 juice as the base instead of tomato juice. The extra spices give it a special kick. When I'm having guests, it's easy to prepare your favorite Bloody Mary recipe ahead of time. Then put it into a glass pitcher and refrigerate and keep chilled. It's an absolute time saver. 

Put out toppings on a tray and or small bowls....my favorites are horseradish, celery, blue cheese stuffed olives, gherkin pickles, and a small shake of hot sauce. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to make a Bloody Mary. Cheers🍷

What do you like in your Bloody Mary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS