Saturday, May 7, 2016

Honor Your Mom

Hug your Mom and ensure she has a relaxing weekend.  Give her
 a gift of time together by treating her to a lunch out together, or enjoy a special dessert and coffee at home or Mom's favorite restaurant or coffee shop. 

Write your Mom a heartfelt letter to place in a pretty frame for her to keep and display.  Let her know how much she means to you and you appreciate her love and hard work .
My Mom & Mother-in -Law have both passed away not that long ago and I miss them both every day.  But I made sure they both knew how loved they were.  They weren't just my Moms, but also my friends and I could just pick up the phone every day and feel better knowing they were on the other end.  

So pick up the phone and call your Mom today or turn to her and give her a hug and say, I love you.  

May all of you special Moms out there have a blessed and relaxing Mother's Day.  I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.  

My Mom Carol & I

My Mother-in-Law Dorothy & I

~~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~~



Happy anniversary John & Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS