Thursday, July 14, 2022

Fun Spin on Tacos


I love taco bowls instead of taco shells occasionally but had never made my own.....until now. I had a package of flour tortillas so I decided I'd try something new. What did I have to lose? I took my large muffin tins and turned them upside down. I gave the bottom of the pans a good spray with cooking spray and tucked flour tortillas in between the cups (pictured). Then I placed them in a preheated 350 oven for a few minutes until they turned golden brown. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn. After carefully removing them from the oven, place each bowl in a bowl and fill with your prepared taco meat and toppings.  

The taco bowl is delicious to eat and handy to break into pieces for scooping up your salsa, taco meat, sour cream, refried beans and cheese.  

If you're short on time, you can bake the bowls ahead of time and store in a covered container or plastic storage bag.  Plus you can make the taco meat the day before and store covered in the refrigerator until you're ready to assemble and serve.  We're all looking for time savers these days.

Happy Weekend!







lake house lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS