Thursday, July 7, 2022

Make Your Own Ice Cream Sandwich Bar

Summer temperatures are pushing thermometers to the limit and we're looking for ways to stay cool. A fun idea is creating a "make your own ice cream sundae bar"? All you need is ice cream, cookies and toppings......does it get any better? It can be as simple or extravagant as you wish.  


We enjoyed chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and ginger snap cookies with toppings of mini chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, toffee bits and crushed peppermint.  I used chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream with black cherries, and rolled it in the peppermint.



I love to display foods on my pretty trays

I found I had more ice cream scoops than I thought I had so I had one for each ice cream selection.

~I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping~



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS