Thursday, May 12, 2022

What Are You Reading?

I finally have my reading groove back after a 2 year hiatus. Let me explain. During lockdown, it was the perfect opportunity to catch up on reading, right? Multiple attempts to begin a new book proved unsuccessful as I realized over time my brain was too busy processing what was going on in the world and figuring out ways to stay upbeat and positive. As the New Year began, I made it my goal to read a book a month during 2022. To my relief, I found it to be a welcome escape rather than a challenge.  As I spoke to friends and family, I realized I wasn't alone in lack of concentration the past couple of years. Are you enjoying reading again and if so, what are you reading?  Pictured below are a few of my favorites I've read so far this year. Visit and support your local book store, library or look for a Little Free Library online to find a world map to search for a neighborhood yard library near you.  Your local library offers web access, on demand streaming of movies and tv series, a music library allowing you to download music and so much more! 

 Happy Weekend📚



lake house lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS