Friday, May 6, 2022

Honor the Special Women in Your Life




Mother's Day isn't enough to honor the special women who make a difference in our family and lives. These special ladies above are two women in my family I hold dear to my heart.  
My daughter Kaitlyn (left) and daughter Lisa (right) have never ending love for their family, making the love and confidence of their children their top priority . You make a difference and touch so many hearts every day. You are always there for me for support with your friendship and open heart. You teach our grandchildren to have respect for others and make sure they are learning skills to guide them through life. You continue to work hard to make your family feels safe and secure throughout pandemic challenges and I am so proud of you and love you more than you will ever know. 

This Mother's Day, please celebrate and remember all of the women in your life who have influenced you in a positive way. Our moms, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, friends, teachers, neighbors or women who touched your life with a smile and helping hand. 

Always remember a kind word can make a difference in someones day. 

You are the heartbeat of your homes and our hearts💖💖

A most special birthday wish to our sweet baby Lawson. You bring us happiness and joy every single day with your bright smile and we love you so much xoxoxoxo

lake house lyn

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! You made me tear up. I love you very much & a very happy Mother’s Day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS