Thursday, December 9, 2021

When the Family has Outgrown the Dining Table


With Christmas a little over two weeks away, there is a lot of planning going on. Christmas morning brunch in our home requires more seating for our meal than it used to. My dining table will seat six comfortably, ten if needed though we are now a group of fourteen. I came up with a plan to floor seat my grandchildren around our large coffee table. I put my festive holiday pillows in a basket and placed it near the coffee table so they can choose their pillow to use as their seat. I love how the pillow basket looks by the tree and just adds to the festive look of the room.  

I tease my husband the day is coming to extend our dining room wall out further if the family continues to grow, but in the meantime this keeps us together and close as we enjoy our festive brunch and celebrate our blessings.




lake house lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS