Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cleaning the Grill!



As much as I love the comfort of soups and slow cooking provide, I am eager to begin the official grilling season!  I know there are those of you who grill all year long, and I admire your dedication in the long Winter months of putting on boots to go through the snow to the grill.  I have been that person many times, but this year particularly I am yearning for sunshine, warmth, and grilling with the leisurely pace Spring and Summer provides. We don't clean our grill when the snow begins to fly as we should, so my husband and I found the video from Weber helpful.

Here's the link to the video from Weber Grill and may your weather be pleasant and your grilling be fun.  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS