Thursday, February 8, 2018

Where's Time Going?




  • In the blink of an eye and the flip of a calendar page, it's February.  Our thoughts have suddenly turned from Christmas lights, trees and cookies to hearts and love.  My husband and I took our tree and decorations down just 3 short weeks ago.  The forecast has snow coming and the temperatures fluctuate from 40's to single digits.  Each winter I look for time to hibernate with that new best seller I just bought in front of the fireplace.  Then head out for a little snowshoeing at my own pace to admire and take in the beauty nature has provided.  Yet, I find myself wondering where the time is going.  For now, let's sit back and find time to relax and appreciate our moments.  And soon enough I'll have visions of my tulips and daffodils popping their heads up out of the ground.  Find and enjoy your inner peace:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS