Thursday, May 11, 2017

Special touches make all the difference when entertaining for Mother's Day

Color coordinated drinking straws for our orange juice and Mimosas



Celebrated gorgeous weather outside on the new deck my son in law built

Such a creative idea for donut holes and mini donuts

What a great way to use your glass cookie jar and cake holder

Fresh pastries displayed in a jar and cake dome.  And how creative is the donut tree?   Toothpicks placed in a Styrofoam tree and donut holes and cinnamon rolls on the toothpicks.  
Granola choices and fresh fruit for our yogurt parfaits
Our chalkboard "welcome" hung outside in a beautiful blooming tree

Gorgeous fresh flowers for the table

A special message from my daughter she framed for the table

A beautiful Mimosa bar

Make your own yogurt parfaits with granola and fresh blueberries, raspberries and blackberries

Delicious egg, prosciutto,  dried salami, mozzarella and basil grilled sandwiches

My daughter and son in law hosted the most beautiful brunch for our family for Mother's Day at their lovely new home.  Everywhere you looked was a special touch that made our brunch and time together so memorable.  I shared just a few of my favorites that can easily be incorporated into entertaining for any special occasion. I can't wait to use several of these ideas at the lake house.

My son cooked his "famous" grilled egg and salami sandwiches and they were delicious! Not pictures here were delicious home baked mini cheddar and bacon muffins and banana bread too.  

Hug or call your Mom and tell them you love them and may all the Mom's in the world have a blessed weekend xo



1 comment:

  1. I still have yet to find a person on this earth who entertains more beautifully than you do. I don't think it's possible. I can't get over the adorable little donut tree.

    Happy Friday! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS