Monday, September 26, 2016

Super Simple Slow Cook Beef Stew










When the temperatures turn cooler outside, I like the aroma of dinner cooking inside.  I literally put this beef stew together in my crock pot last weekend in ten minutes and let it cook on low all day long.  I brought the ingredients up to our lake cabin with the intention of having a nice meal that didn't require time or work.

Ingredients are beef stew meat, chopped carrots, halved small potatoes, 1 onion chopped, small can Campbell's tomato soup,  32 oz. bottle tomato juice, salt and pepper.

Place the stew meat on the bottom on the slow cooker.  Place potatoes on top of meat.  Top with carrots, onion, undiluted tomato soup, tomato juice, salt and pepper to flavor to your liking, cover, cook on low 8-10 hours.  Delicious and easy.  I made a side of corn bread (I used a mix to save time).  It went really well with the beef stew and can be made the day before to save time.  This stew recipe tastes even better on the second day:)  Win win!  Happy Tuesday.



 photo Lake house lyn signature_zpspevll2ky.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS