Thursday, April 9, 2020

Stay at Home Easter

We are all looking for ways to make the best of the stay at home order this Easter.  Instead of planning large family gatherings of enjoying church services in our best Easter outfits and egg hunts with our little ones, we're scaling back and find new ways to celebrate our Easter.  

As hard as it may be to feel positive, I will count my blessings that my family is healthy and well as we await the arrival of a new grand baby soon.  Instead of feeling sad my family of 35 will be not celebrating at my Dads where we have had Easter morning every year for 66 years, I will call or Face Time everyone and remind ourselves, this is temporary and we will gather soon with hugs.  

Instead of the traditional ham dinner with all of the trimmings, I will be making my husband and I a nice Easter brunch and enjoy watching The Sound of Music and the Ten Commandments movies together throughout the day.  

We will watch our Easter mass from our home televised and be grateful for our blessings. We are truly grateful every day of our lives.  

May you all have a positive Easter filled with a smile in knowing we will be alright.

Love and Hugs💜











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS