Thursday, October 21, 2021

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Home

There are pumpkin lovers this time of year and then there are those who don't feel the love like some of us.
 As pumpkin month continues on my blog, I found myself visiting my favorite coffee house to find signs posted saying they are out of stock of several items. Sadly, pumpkin for our coffee is one of them. So I set off to find a way to make my pumpkin cream cold brew at home and tested it out today to rave reviews!  
Here's an easy recipe with simple ingredients you may have on hand.  

Ingredients needed: 1 cup Half & Half, 4 cuos store bought cold brew, 3/4 maple syrup, 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree, and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.

Divide the cold brew into 4 glasses. Pour the half and half, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into a mason jar and cover with a lid.  Shake vigorously until the half and half forms a cream 0r you can use a frother in a bowl if you have one to make it creamy.  Pour carefully divided into each glass filled with ice, serve and enjoy!





Happy Weekend!

lake house lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS