Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours


Traditions are important this time of year. I bake the same Christmas coffee cake for our family Christmas morning breakfast that my mother in law baked for years, and I will pass the recipe on down to my family. On Christmas day morning, we sit down to brunch, say grace and count our blessings together before we indulge in our holiday morning meal.   

 Even in the absence of our loved ones we have lost over the years, we have each other to lean on and it helps us through.  Do you have traditions you look forward to each year?

Merry Christmas  and Happy Holidays!  I appreciate you taking the time to share my passion of hosting family and friends by reading my blog. Take time to connect with friends and neighbors safely distanced.  The New Year will be full of promise and positivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS