Monday, November 19, 2018

Give Thanks


I realize and count my blessings all year long.  Sometimes during difficult times (we all have them occasionally), it's important to focus on the positives in your life.  If you journal, you begin to see how jotting down a line or two in a notebook or on your device can help change the way you feel.  So on this Thanksgiving holiday, here are what I am most grateful for.

Number 1 on my list is my family. I'm thankful for you every minute of every day. Our circle of love keeps all of us strong.  You make me smile and laugh and support my endeavors. And thank you for blessing us with continued years with my 86 year old  Dad who is active and healthy. I appreciate you teaching me how to golf! May we have more golf together in our future. ♡

Number 2 is we have a roof over our heads. We feel blessed to have comfort and warmth. There are so many this season who have lost their homes in devastating weather events and we hold them close in our prayers and thoughts.  Please go online to see what you can do to help through Red Cross

Number 3 are my friends who are always there during happy times and sad. My group of women in my life is strong and we have all seen each other through life's ups and downs.  

Number 4 is our overall good health and we pray for continued health. 

Number 5 is a Happy Birthday blessing to our Katie of Kaitlately who has a birthday this week.  You're a blessing and best friend and we admire how you juggle your home, husband, baby, job, and blog among many other achievements.  You are loved and we wish you a very happy birthday!

May you all have a kind, blessed and meaningful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS