Thursday, August 9, 2018

What Are You Reading this Summer?


I looked forward all winter to stealing time away from busy scheduling to finally read the books I have been gathering. My recent favorite is author Ruth Ware's new book, The Death of Mrs. Westaway.  Ruth Ware writings are books I know will be guaranteed page turners.  When I finished reading The Death of Mrs. Westaway and The Lying Game, I put them in my Little Free Library to share.  I noticed the next day they were gone. I'm sure they will return to the library when my neighbors and friends finish it to share with others. 
As you can see pictured below, I gather books of all kinds in nearly every room in our home.  I love to be able to grab a few moments in a cozy corner or on a favorite couch and read a few pages while I let my mind wander and escape the day.  It makes me happy to be the proud owner of my own Little Free Library When I finish a book, I place it in my library to share with my neighbors.  I have regular visitors that will share a book and take a book and I try to keep books of interest to all ages in my library. 

What are you reading this Summer?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS