Monday, August 27, 2018

Sipping Coffee


I was a late comer to the coffee world.  My parents weren't coffee drinkers.  When I was growing up, trendy coffee cafes didn't exist. While in the corporate world dining with clients, I eventually began to have a coffee after dinners joining in with the rest. Raising my children, I had morning coffee to give me the energy I needed to keep up with their schedules.  Now that my children are grown and raising children of their own,  I enjoy a hot cup of coffee early in the morning before text messages begin and the demands of the day are upon me.  It's my "me" time while I read the newspaper.

Starbucks opened its first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market in 1971, and in 1984 Howard Schultz convinced the founders of Starbucks to test out its now popular coffeehouse concept by opening in downtown Seattle, proving to be ever successful. Visiting Pike Place Market is on my bucket list. We all have our favorite coffee of course, but Starbucks beans are my number one!  Just the smell of it brewing puts a smile on my face.  But Starbucks, as much as we love the "limited" coffee beans you introduce throughout the year, please make them more available when we fall in love with them....i.e. Casi Cielo.

Embrace your quiet moments☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS