Monday, May 7, 2018

Easy Baked Burger Sliders

When I'm in a hurry for an easy meal that I can put in the oven and let it bake while I catch up on other household tasks, I use this baked burger sliders recipe.  Basically toss your ground beef (or ground turkey if you prefer) into a large bowl, add seasonings of salt, pepper, onion salt, and I always use a couple shakes of The Spice House Back of the Yards.  It adds such great flavor to steaks, chicken and burgers.  It's ingredients include tellicherry pepper (a super flavorful pepper), garlic, salt, shallots, bell peppers and parsley all freshly ground in a jar!  Check The Spice House out online for flavorful spices and recipes that are guaranteed to enhance your cooking and baking.

If I am feeding 5-6, I pat the burger mixture into a lightly sprayed pan.  If you're cooking for 1-2 people, I suggest using a brownie size pan.  Place into a preheated 350 degree oven and bake about 45-50 minutes or until they look done.  If you're adding cheese, top with cheese and place back into the oven for a minute until it's melted.  Using your pizza cutter, cut the burgers into squares and serve them on slider buns found in the bread aisle at your grocer.

Great sides are pasta salad, either homemade or store bought, baked beans, green beans or corn on the cob. I hope you enjoy this easy supper tonight!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS