Thursday, November 18, 2021

Leftover Take Home Containers for the Holidays


  This year we are once again safely gathering with family and friends for the holidays. Last year was so difficult, but done in small groups this year we can once again enjoy and celebrate with our loved ones.

 When I entertain, it's always my plan to make enough to send leftovers home with my guests for the next day. Head to your local craft store and stock up on kraft paper takeout boxes, write on labels and markers. After dinner, place them near the food and invite everyone to make up a take home container.  Post a small sign reminding your guests to mark their package with their name.

Have a happy & blessed Thanksgiving and special birthday love to our daughter Kaitlyn💖

I count all of you in my blessings.  


 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea and less work for the host, too! Would love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and stickers make everything so personal and sweet :) Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all love our leftovers:) I'm blessed with you xo

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS