Thursday, October 26, 2017

Celebrate Those You Love


This isn't my typical blog post for the weekend but I appreciate you stopping in and reading about my little corner of the world. Soon I will have known my husband 45 years and today we are celebrating being married 43 years.
 Do you find when we are teenagers, we wish time to speed up so we can do everything sooner.  As we get older, time suddenly is passing too quick for my liking.  I celebrate my partner in life who loves all of his family beyond words. I've often joked how our marriage is so happy because my husband traveled for 32 years of it.  The truth is, those were difficult years being apart at times for weeks at a time, but it made us stronger.  When we retired, friends asked how we would handle the time together.  I responded I couldn't be happier because we were making up for the time lost during the traveling years.  As our family grows with the addition of our daughter in law, son in law and beautiful grandchildren, I look around and realize how thankful I am. My husband is one you can call anytime and know he is there with support, love and whatever we need.  I am proud to be his wife and I just wanted to dedicate my blog to letting him know he's appreciated and loved.  Happy Anniversary and may we be blessed with another 40 years togetherđź’•






 photo Lake house lyn signature_zpspevll2ky.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS