Monday, July 24, 2017

Love Doughnuts? Grill EM!


A fun dessert to serve tonight are grilled doughnuts.  I live in the Midwest where it rains heavily it seems every other day.  I tried this out on my indoor grill and it tasted amazing!  Simply slice sugar doughnuts in half, spread a thin layer of butter on each half.  Grill cut side down for about 60 seconds on each side for outdoor grill and 2-3 minutes on indoor grill.   You want them warm but not burnt.

Remove your doughnuts from the grill and place on a platter.  Top each half with your favorite ice cream.  My favorite is topping my doughnut with Breyers strawberry ice cream, and drizzled with chocolate sauce (and whipped cream!) ..... this is my new year round all time favorite dessert! Let me know what you think:)











 photo Lake house lyn signature_zpspevll2ky.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS