Monday, July 31, 2017

EASY Grilled Chicken Leftovers


When I grocery shop, I buy enough chicken breasts to cook for 2 meals.  This week I simply marinated chicken breasts in ziplock bags with Italian dressing in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight), and grilled them for about 25 minutes.   They were moist and delicious and served them with fresh corn on the cob. Perfect summer meal! I sliced the remaining chicken breasts and sealed them in ziplock bags to freeze.  After the weekend Farmer's Market I visit each Saturday morning, I like serving fresh green salads with lettuce, peaches, blueberries, strawberries, chopped walnuts, and sliced chicken I have frozen and thawed.  My dressing of choice is a raspberry vinaigrette, but balsamic dressing drizzled on this salad is great too. Easy and won't heat your house on these warm summer days.  Don't forget a basket of crusty rolls.

~Happy Grill Tuesday~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS