Thursday, March 2, 2017

Transforming a Room into Spring with the Color Green


Greenery is the Pantone Color of 2017, symbolizing Spring, new beginnings, and renewal.  I took it and ran with the thought as I began to realize it's time to usher Winter out and welcome Spring into our home.  I love the hunt for accessories that I could introduce into the already existing colors of our home.  With just a few simple additions, our living room went from cozy and hibernate to vitality.

Of course, if you want to take seeking warmer weather inspirations to another level, consider real estate in a warmer climate with palm trees, ocean and blue skies.  Check out https://elliman.com/florida for prime real estate possibilities. Each Winter by the end of February or early March, I know I am ready to seek out sunshine!

                  ~Below are just a few of the treasures I found~


I found these gorgeous silk flowers in the garden room at Little Traveler in Geneva, Illinois

I love my Crosleyradio turntable my husband gave me and the teal color is the perfect color for Spring.

Tony Bennett, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra are my go to for mellow mood tunes

This fabulous basket, decorative jewels, pillow, pillar candle and candle holder were treasures I purchased from www.Kirklands.com, your place for great home goods. I always know I'll find a perfect accessory for our home, no matter the season.  I found the beautiful and super soft blanket throw in my color at www.Target.com.


I love the look!


My seasonal bar cart is one of my favorite pieces of furniture in our home.  It's beginning to have the look of Spring with my silk flowers and these adorable carrots from my sweet daughter Kaitlyn of +Sisters Marie:)  Transitioning slowly towards the Easter holiday.

How have you brought Greenery into your home?

P.S. Snow is in our forecast as I am writing this blog..... Call me "Optimistic"!


 photo Lake house lyn signature_zpspevll2ky.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS