Thursday, November 3, 2016

If you like coffee, try the Kalita Wave!



If you are looking for a new way to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, try the Kalita wave.  I follow PerfectDailyGrind on Instagram and couldn't wait to try it.  It's a pour over drip method whose flat bottom design allows for even flow and distribution giving you maximum flavor.  You can purchase the Kalita on their website Kalita-usa or sites like Amazon carries it too.  I purchased mine on Amazon and bought the Kalita Wave Dripper 155 for 1-2 people for $22.50 and $9.90 for a pack of 100 paper filters.  Kalita sells a kettle for heating water, but I opted to use my tea kettle and it worked great.  I placed my stainless steel "Wave" over my coffee cup, placed the filter inside, spooned my ground coffee into the filter and slowly poured the hot water over the grounds until my mug was full.  The coffee smelled delightful and I couldn't wait to take my first sip.  It didn't disappoint! A special treat when I find a few minutes to relax:)  Better yet, put it on your Holiday wish list this year?






 photo Lake house lyn signature_zpspevll2ky.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS