Thursday, June 16, 2016

Make Dad Feel Special

My husband and I
My Son and I



My Dad and I

~FATHER~

 F- Faithful
                  A- Always here for us
      T-Trustworthy
H-Honest
       E-EverLoving
    R-Righteous

I hope the men in my life know every single day how much I love and admire their guidance, strength and love for their families.  Each day I am aware of how blessed I feel having them in my life.  On this Father's Day and every day, here are easy ways to show the men who have had a Fatherly influence in your life how much we appreciate what they do for us.

Make a family video having each person in the family give a small speech on what Dad means to them.

Surprise Dad with a day of fun.  We recently surprised my husband with a day of biking along a river bike trail together and everyone brought a dish or two that we enjoyed together on a lovely picnic.

Prepare a special meal for Dad.  If it's breakfast, serve it on a tray.  We will be grilling barbecue ribs this weekend with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and corn on the cob.  Not sure I can wait until Sunday to enjoy this! Ha:)

Wash Dad's car for him and clean the inside too.  Dad's love when their cars sparkle!

Most importantly, spend quality time with him.  Go for a walk, share stories and laugh together.  Give him a day with no pressure and enjoy the day.

Happy Father's Day to my Husband Mike, Son Ryan and Dad Don.  Thank you for all you do for us.  You forever put your family first and never fail to be there for us when we need you.  You give us strength and love and I love you all more than all the love in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS