Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun New Business - BECAUSE I SHOP TOO MUCH





Happy Thursday!  Allow me to to share a fun experience with you I had last night.  I was invited to attend an in home party given by a business called Because I Shop Too Much..Buy Sell and Swap.  So many of us have  clothing and accessories that we no longer use and not sure what to do with them.  I was invited to bring these items and was given a clothes rack with hangers and a basket for shoes, purses or jewelry I had brought. We all received a canvas take home swap bag (which I love) and small price tags to mark how much I was selling items for.  Meeting new people in this environment was so much fun and we were able to "shop at home"  or swap items with one another...whichever you prefer.  
We were served delicious hord'oeuvres  ,  Prosecco  and the most delicious spiked eggnog ever!  Christmas music was playing and it was just a wonderful evening!  Check out their website to see how to sell some of your gently used items online...@ BECAUSE I SHOP TOO MUCH.COM..

Tomorrow's post will be an awesome Crockpot Chocolate pudding..don't miss it!




                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS