Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chicken Taco Soup Note






Happy Tuesday!  I needed a quick and easy crockpot supper for my family today so  I grabbed all of my ingredients from my Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup and I literally had my soup cooking in 5 minutes!  Can't tell you enough how easy this is!  For a complimenting side, I have turned to an easy bread mix by a company called, TASTEFULLY SIMPLE, which basically sells breads, cakes, dips, etc. that you can prepare with minimum ingredients and the greatest of ease!  Tonight I am baking Bountiful Beer Bread and all I need is the mix, 12 ounce beer or carbonated juice or soda and 3 tablespoons melted butter (optional).  Mix together and spread into a greased loaf pan, bake for 50-55 minutes and VOILA! Check out Tastefully Simple.com!  

1 comment:

  1. The beer bread was the perfect compliment to an amazing soup! Definitely putting this in the rotation :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS