Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Leftover Take Homes

Hailey's Helpful Hints

I can't tell you how much I love this idea which is why I wanted to highlight in this years Thanksgiving post.  When I entertain, it's always my plan to make enough to send leftovers home with my guests for the next day.  I generally use  plastic containers with lids that come in all different sizes.  Until now that is.  Head to your local craft store and stock up on kraft paper takeout boxes, write on labels and markers.  Our local craft store, michaels has a value pack of 10 boxes. After dinner, place them near the food and invite everyone to make up a take home container.  Post a small sign reminding your guests to mark their package with their name.

~ Have a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving ~

I count all of you in my blessings.  Thanks for reading Lakehouselyn!


**Small Business Saturday is held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Please shop Small Business Saturday this weekend when you are doing your holiday gift shopping.  Support your local businesses and discover the many treasures they carry.  Many of the businesses extend their shopping hours so take advantage and pace yourself for a fun day of shopping.  Shop Small on Twitter for useful shopping tips. If you are a small business owner, please check out Fundera for help securing a small business loan.  They will help you figure out the best loan for your business needs.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea and less work for the host, too! Would love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and stickers make everything so personal and sweet :) Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all love our leftovers:) I'm blessed with you xo

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS